Please note that there are a limited number of iPads being made available through the helpdesk for loan to staff. Please email your request for a loan to the helpdesk and you will be informed if a device is available and where and when it can be collected. The loan will be for a period of one month.
The primary purpose for the loans is to allow staff the opportunity to experiment with online assessment, particularly Turnitin, and to examine how the iPads could be used in teaching and learning e.g. Explain Everything.
There have been a large number of apps pre-installed but you also have the opportunity to download any apps of your choosing providing you have already obtained an AppleID. If apps need to be purchased then this would be the responsibility of the individual or the School and will not be purchased by ITDS or CAPLeD.
At the end of the one month loan period, staff will be asked to reflect on their use of the iPad and complete a brief questionnaire to help identify:
· what apps could be of further use in teaching and learning within your School,
· what advantages and disadvantages there may be to the use of iPads for teaching and learning,
· what advantages and disadvantages there may be to the use iPads for assessment marking,
· whether the loan of technology for evaluation is a practice that should be continued, stopped or improved.
The results from this evaluation will be provided to the LTAS Technical Group
- 92% of UWS graduates in work or further study 6 months after
- Awarded highest rating possible for quality and standards in 2014
Enhancement-Led Institutional Review
- Ranked 5th in the UK for Education – Times Good University Guide