Design Models and Patterns for Creating Better eLearning
Wednesday, August 20, 2014 | 10:00 AM Pacific Time
As eLearning continues to grow, more and more people within organizations find themselves in the role of eLearning designer without the experience needed to solve particular design problems. How can we help those new to the field quickly deliver effective learning solutions?
In this complimentary Best of DevLearn webinar, Cammy Bean will explore a core set of learning-design models or patterns that even inexperienced practitioners can quickly understand.
Join this webinar on August 20 at 10:00 AM PT to learn:
- Three main reasons we design learning experiences
- Effective ways to get a learner’s attention and sustain it throughout a program
- Four models for approaching information and communication modules
- Three different phases of knowledge and skill-builder models
- Models for creating behavior and attitude change
Vice President of Learning Design, Kineo
This event is open to the public, so feel free to share this invitation with your colleagues.
Copyright © 2014 The eLearning Guild. All Rights Reserved.
Guild OPT OUT Information: This email was sent to b.steele. If you would like to stop receiving eLearning Guild Member announcements, please click here. Or if you would like to stop receiving all eLearning Guild emails, click here to update your preferences. You may also contact us at The eLearning Guild, 120 Stony Point Rd., Suite 125, Santa Rosa, CA, 95401, United States or +1.707.566.8990.